The main goal of the NeSSIE Project is to develop 3 investable demonstration projects based on innovative technologies to test, deploy and scale up new industry, service applications and solutions in anti-corrosion technology and new materials in wave, tidal and offshore wind energy sectors.
- Introduction: Blue Growth innovation strategy - ASTER
- Offshore renewable energy: worldwide market opportunities with a focus on the Mediterranean Sea (tbc)
- Corrosion issue: the challenges and the opportunities in the Offshore Renewable Energy market - Noor Van Velzen
- Corrosion issue: the NeSSIE approach to meeting the challenges (20 minutes) - ASTER / SIRRIS
- Case studies on corrosion issue: the Nessie Approach (25 minutes) - Johanna Money / Janne Rydh
- Experience and project from companies - ENI, ROCA
WHEN: Friday 29th March, 09.00 - 11.00
WHERE: OMC 2019 Ravenna (Italy), Room A
To register click HERE.
Further information please write to email@example.com